Friday, March 24

I have been working on this one for quite a while.

The Age of Reason

This one represents the first times that I have conentrated on adding a few finishing touches to a work. I have layers of sessions pasted across the face here.

I think the runner at the bottom is one of the most interesting aspects of the work. It is a plastic running board. On the right you can see a 35mm negative netted in the plastic. I have planned on placing a written word in the running plastic. It can be seen here. I have ideas of placing led lights behind the text. Illuminating it from behind.
I have also begun to use manufactured plastic parts. This is a compact image machine.

Maps for

Vancouver OperationsPostcards for the shadow-seers

here is the text in bold

1 Comments:

At 6:21 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i like the map and postcard.

did you fall off the face of the earth or what? it's summer and tv is barren. entertain me dammit!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home