Friday, March 24

Thursday April 20 2006


I have had another session with new work. These are called Tunnel_Eyes and Compass. They are still in their early stages.

Tunnel Eyes













In this tunnel series I am using as seen above I am using a trace image of a bus stop and several viewing ports through which a image is rendered. I like this one because it presents several different viewing situations. Yet it is impossible to say which is the correct one.

Eyes are one means as are windows and spaces that are travelling. In fact vehicles are themselves opportunities for viewing and-or watching.


Compass












I think this one says alot of who I am. I inclued myself again in the portrait. I have a sides to myself here. Sides which present a different shadow. I was going to include a mirror on the decaled arm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home