Monday, October 30




Well Marina did not dissappoint this Hallowe¨en. Her Zoidberg costume rocked in the V-dot. Wish I was there to see it. Apparently it was a last minute jobby which makes the whole thing even more fabulous.

Another team event by the Tony and Elaine Twosome as Twin Peaks. Shelia plays an awsome Kyle McLaughlin guy. I forget what the hell his name is in that damn show. Then there is Becca and it looks like she has ditched her robot monster outfit, and thank god, because I cant tell you what the robot monsters have been saying about her. But it looks like

Damn I wish I was there.
Looks like it was an awsome time.



I am listening to the Leafs play the Thrashers on Internet Radio. Damn I love the Internet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home